Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rising to the Challenge

Junebug suggested that i would be the LAST one to do this thing. I can't imagine that anyone really wants to know all this stuff about me...i'm not even sure i know it all, but i'm pretty sure that most will be surprised that i did it! here goes.....

1. Were you named after anyone? Yeah, sorta...i was gonna be named after my dad if i was a boy and they were gonna call me bobby, so when i was a girl, they picked a name that would go with bobby for a nickname. i dumped that nickname for my real name when i started school.
2.sorry...accidentally deleted it...oops
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yeah. I have really nice handwriting - esp. printing
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? fired bologna...jk, but i remember loving it when i was a kid!
5. Do you have kids? Yeah, two or three, depends who you ask....
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? prolly not.
7. Do you use sarcasm? mostly with my husband
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yep.
9. Would you bungee jump? did something very similar about 10 years ago....so been there, done that and was sooo surprised my pants were dry when my feet were back on the ground!
10. What is your favorite cereal? frosted shredded wheat
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? nope
12. Do you think you are strong? Physically? Nope. Mentally? Absolutely. Emotionally? Nope.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? pralines and cream. What else is there?
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? definitely, their teeth
15. Red or pink? Either. I don't really have a preference.
16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? Not answering this one.
17. Who do you miss the most? B
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? Sure.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue shorts. No shoes.
20. What was the last thing you ate? banana
21. What are you listening to right now? M.A.S.H.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would rather be a highlighter
23. Favorite smells? New candles..almost any flavor (except chocolate - why would they do that???)
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Junebug
25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Most of the time.
26. Favorite sports to watch? Anything kids are playing.
27. Hair color? Depends on if I've had time to get the boxed mix out to put on it. Right now, it's a little grayer (is that a word?) than I like.
28. Eye color? Brown
29. Do you wear contacts? nope
30. Favorite food? fried rice from Kyotos.
31. Scary movies or happy endings? No scary movies.
32. Last movie you watched? WALL-E
33. What color shirt are you wearing? grey tshirt
34. Favorite season? Fall
35. Hugs or kisses? depends on what's inside them
36. Favorite dessert? Something with caramel - and no chocolate
37. Most likely to respond? ??
38. Least likely to respond? if i wasn't the one typing this, i'd say me!
39. What book are you reading now? The Other Boelyn Girl and Red River
40. What is on your mouse pad? I don't have a mouse pad.
41. What did you watch on tv last night? who can remember last night? i did watch 2 episodes of friends, season 8 on my ipod, however.
42. Favorite sound? laughing kids - especially mine
43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Def the Beatles. But I like the Stones, too. (ditto from BB)
44. What is the farthest you have been from home? Cambodia...a whole day away.
45. What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subject? I feel more comfortable discussing predicates...
46. If you could spend a whole day with any one historical figure, who would it be? Elvis
47. You're driving your car late at night and come to a red light. If there are no cars in either direction, do you stop? long enough to be really sure no one is coming
48. Do you have a special talent? not really
49. Where were you born? st dominic's hospital in jackson
50. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? anyone's will do

Done!!!!
Do you feel like you know me better? Are you suprised by your discoveries?
Come back soon......................

5 comments:

Junebug said...

Ahahahaha! Hooray for you! I'm a bit surprised, but pleased nonetheless. My favorite answer was the one about discussing predicates. That one made me laugh the most.

I love you.

Kearsmom said...

I am amazed and astounded. And proud. Yea bb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B's Blog said...

You made my eyes not be able to see past 17, maybe tomorrow. You really can't know how much I miss you. Can you come to the land of far, far away? Just askin'? I love you.

Jitterbug said...

I'm glad to know someone blogs about as much as I do! haha. Love it all!

BB said...

hahahaha...so many thoughts, so little time........